ITER – TB 04
Description of project
ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is a project to build and run an experimental Tokamak nuclear fusion reactor to demonstrate the feasibility of fusion power.
Services & Activities
Nuclear Ventilation - TB 04
- Conformity checking study of ventilation system design,
- Analysis and design of major changes in the HVAC system,
- Analysis of safety requirements,
- Conceptual design study of safety equipment (fire stop flap, explosion proof valve, shut-off dampers...),
- Technical building layout design, organisation of hoppers,
- Equipment layout design.
- Performance of various electrical studies in the frame of Change Department,
- Analysis and proposal of optimized solutions for the automatic fire detection system,
- Analysis and proposal of optimized solutions for the automatic fire extinction system,
- Preliminary sizing study of fire-fighting gas for safety control electrical cabinets,
- Preliminary sizing study of high-ratio expansion fire-fighting foam for neutron injectors.