CHANGING ROOMS ASSESSMENT TRICASTIN NUCLEAR POWER STATION (NAB 8&9, Enclosures 1 to 4, laundry)
Description of project
Context: As part of a major refit, EDF commissioned EIFI to carry out a baseline assessment and expert appraisal in order to prepare complete specifications for all building trades so that the plant would be compliant with all the latest standards for the return of the workforce.
Services & Activities
- TQC inspections on aeraulics equipment,
- Drafting of the Radioactive Security Regime for access to the hot zone,
- Drafting of testing procedures,
- Drafting of the operational procedure for fuel rod sleeve perforation,
- Production of mechanical diagrams 500,
- Measurement of discharge and pressure in fuel rod sleeves,
- Delta P measurement at controlled zone boundaries,
- Assessment of results according to ISO 26802 standards,
- Assessment of the facility with regard to the extension project,
- Drafting of technical specifications for all trades,
- Production of drawings and associated breakdown of costs.